top of page
This page has information that we need to follow for our church gatherings. Please download the "Screening Form" located to the right and bring it with you to church. The purpose of this form to make us aware of our own health and the health of others as we gather to worship.
If you do not feel comfortable attending services at this time we understand. Please do not feel unspiritual or inferior. We will miss you.
Download the NBCC Screening form here
Our service schedule will be the following:
Sunday at 10:00am (there will be no Sunday School)
Wednesday at 7pm
NOTE: Both services will be held upstairs
The following are guidelines we need to follow to maintain social distancing standards and a healthy environment for our worship services.
1. If you have had contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 or have flu symptoms yourself please stay home.
2. Please download the "Screening Form" and fill it out and bring it with you to church.
3. When you come to church please enter through the downstairs door on the side which the church house is located. There will be a table downstairs where we will gather your forms.
4. Bring your cloth face covering/mask to church with you and wear it when you enter the building.
5. Please maintain the 6' social distancing standard as set by the CDC. That will mean no hand shakes or hugs. Unfortunately, that is just the state of things. While you may not feel threatened by COVID-19 others may.
6. Families are encouraged to sit together. But also, as a congregation we need to strategically seat ourselves so as to maintain social distancing.
7. There will be a basket for collecting the tithes and offerings on the back table of the chapel.
8. There will be no nursery for children. Families will stay together in church.
9. There are hand sanitizer dispensers upstairs and downstairs for your use. In addition, please wash your hands after using the restroom.
10. The water fountain will be shut off so as to restrict the spreading of germs. There will be cups for water in the kitchen. Feel free to bring your own water with you.
11. The church will be disinfected prior to services.
12. We have ordered individualized pre-filled communion supplies for partaking of the Lord's Supper.
bottom of page