top of page

This is a King James Version Ryrie Study Bible. It had literally fallen apart. It was loose chunks of text block I had to join back together. This was a glued binding and not a sewn binding which meant additional work to secure the block. The draw back to this rebind is when opened the bible doesn't lay flat because I added to much mull (mesh like material) to strengthen the block and I used a large twine to secure the block together. If I had a "do-over" I would use more cuts in the spine and use thread to secure the block together. But, it's an improvement to what it was. I used a different method of making my raised hubs on the spine that worked well for me. I now have used this method going forward and it serves me well.

bottom of page